FLW Polaris Sportsman Giveaway
Register below to win a Polaris Sportsman® 570 EPS valued at approximately $7,799
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR CLAIM PRIZE.
A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
OFFERED ONLY IN THE 50 UNITED STATES AND DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA ("U.S.")
AND OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL U.S. RESIDENTS WHO ARE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AT TIME OF ENTRY.
1. ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal U.S. residents who are 18 years of age or older at time of entry. Employees, agents, successors, and assignees of FLW, LLC (the “Sponsor”) and Polaris Industries, Inc., their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, and members of their immediate families (spouses and parents, siblings, children, and their spouses and in-laws) and persons living in the same household of such employees are not eligible. Void where prohibited.
2. TO ENTER: Official entry forms are available at select FLW tournaments through November 2, 2019. To enter, complete an official entry form (or hand print your name, complete address, daytime phone number, email address and date of birth on a 3” x 5” piece of paper) and deposit your entry in an official ballot box at one of the participating FLW tournaments by November 2, 2019.
You may also enter by visiting www.FLWFishing.com (“Web Site”). Complete the entry form and submit as directed. Entries must be received by Web Site’s server by 11:59 pm Central Time on November 2, 2019. Web Site’s server is the official clock for this Promotion.
LIMIT ONE ENTRY PER PERSON PER TOURNAMENT. A MAXIMUM NUMBER OF ENTRIES PERMITTED PER PERSON IS 111 REGARDLESS OF METHOD OF ENTRY.
3. DRAWING/PRIZE/ODDS: On or about November 4, 2019, a random drawing will be conducted by Sponsor from among all eligible entries combined to award the following prize:
(1) Grand Prize: a Polaris Sportsman® 570 EPS valued at approximately $7,799.
The depiction of the prize in any advertising, promotional materials, or displays may not reflect the actual prize winner will have to retrieve. Sponsor will determine all features of prize including, but not limited to, color of exterior and interior. Winner is responsible for title, applicable taxes (including without limitation any incremental income taxes and any sales, use, or property taxes), license, registration, dealer preparation costs, insurance and other fees associated with prize. Sponsor shall not have any responsibility or liability whatsoever for any property loss, damage, personal injury, or death, in connection with the prize provided pursuant to the Promotion and/or any person’s participation in the Promotion; provided, however, that Polaris shall be solely responsible for any express written limited warranties specifically set forth in the applicable Owner’s Guide for the prize. Winner must take delivery of the prize at a Polaris dealership in proximity to winner’s residence (as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion), within 60 days of notice of availability.
Winner will be notified by phone, email and/or mail at Sponsor's sole discretion. Odds of winning will be determined by the number of eligible entries received.
4. GENERAL: By participating, entrants agree (a) to these rules and decisions of Sponsor and judges which shall be final in all respects; (b) to release and hold harmless Sponsor, Polaris Industries, Inc., their respective subsidiaries, affiliates and agencies, and their respective directors, officers, employees, agents and representatives (aforementioned individuals and organizations collectively, the “Releasees”) from any and all claims, demands, costs, expenses, liability, losses or damages of any kind resulting from their participation in the promotion or their acceptance, use or misuse of a prize, including liability for personal injury or death; (c) if a winner, to the use by Sponsor and its designees of name and/or photograph for advertising and publicity purposes without compensation (unless prohibited by law) and to execute specific consent to such use if asked to do so, and to the announcement of their name, city and state; and (d) that Sponsor and its agents have not made any representation, warranty or guaranty, in whole or in part, in law or in fact, relative to the prize. Winner will be required to complete an affidavit of eligibility and liability release and (where legal) a publicity release, and W9 Form, which must be returned within the time period specified by Sponsor or an alternate winner may be selected.
The value of the prize will be taxable to Winner as income. Winner must supply Sponsor with his/her social security number for tax purposes. An IRS Form 1099 will be issued in the name of the Winner for the actual value of the prize received. Return of any prize/prize notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification of winner and selection of an alternate winner. Releasees are not responsible and shall not be liable for: (a) any telephone, electronic, hardware or software program, network, Internet or computer malfunctions, failures, or difficulties of any kind, including without limitation, server malfunction or by any human error which may occur in the processing of entries; (b) failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions; (c) late, lost, illegible, postage-due, incomplete, damaged or misdirected entries or mail; and (d) any condition caused by events that may cause the promotion to be disrupted or corrupted. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel or suspend the sweepstakes or any portion thereof should viruses, bugs, or other causes corrupt the administration, security or proper play of the promotion; in which case prize will be awarded via a random drawing from among all eligible entries received prior to cancellation. In case of dispute, entries will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the email address used to participate at the time of entry. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g. business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email address for the domain associated with the submitted email address. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PROMOTION MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE. SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. In no event will Releasees be responsible or liable for any damages or losses of any kind, including direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damages or losses of any kind, including direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damages arising out of your access to and use of the internet site www.FLWFishing.com or other sites promoting the sweepstakes or the downloading from and/or printing materials downloaded from said sites. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on these sites is provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. Entries become the property of Sponsor. No prize transfer. No prize substitution except at Sponsor’s sole discretion.
5. ARBITRATION/CHOICE OF LAW: Except where prohibited, entrants (and each minor entrant’s parent or legal guardian on behalf of himself/herself and on the minor’s behalf) agree that (a) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion, or any prize awarded, or the determination of the winners, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by arbitration pursuant to the Rules of the American Arbitration Association, then effective, in Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA; (b) any and all claims, judgements and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Promotion but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (c) under no circumstances will entrant (and each minor entrant’s parent or legal guardian on behalf of himself/herself and on the minor’s behalf) be permitted to obtain awards for and entrant (and each minor entrant’s parent or legal guardian on behalf of himself/herself and on the minor’s behalf) hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages (other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses), and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant (and each minor entrant’s parent or legal guardian on behalf of himself/herself and on the minor’s behalf) and/or Sponsor in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Minnesota, USA without regard for conflicts of law doctrine, and all proceedings shall take place in Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA.
7. WINNER’S NAME: For the name of the winner, mail a self-addressed, stamped envelope to be received by November 29, 2019 to: FLW, Attn: FLW Polaris Sportsman Giveaway Winner, 30 Gamble Lane, Benton, KY 42025.
Sponsor: FLW LLC, 30 Gamble Lane, Benton, KY 42025.
Copyright 2019 FLW, LLC